Our Practical conservation projects range from coppicing, hedge laying, tree planting and woodland management in the winter, to survey work, meadow management, fencing, step and boardwalk construction.
Volunteer projects take place in many locations across the Tunbridge Wells area, ranging from Local Nature Reserves to local area of interest. All days run from 10am to 3pm on wednesdays and thursdays, with the odd saturday party.
You will need:
- Old clothes and sturdy footwear. (please let us know in advance if you wish to borrow some steel toe capped boots)
- Please bring a packed lunch a drink and dress for the weather
- All tools and instruction for the day as well as work gloves.
- We also provide tea, coffee and biscuits.
- All KHWP staff are first aid trained
For more volunteering information call us on 01580 212972 e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or read the Welcome Pack below
All info can be posted out, just let us know where you would like it posted to.